Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spooky Sugar Cookies

First off, I should say that I know these pictures are really bad lol. My camera is broken so I have been taking pictures with DH's iphone. The picture quality definitely isn't the highest!
I couldn't decide is ghosts should have mouths or not. I tested it on one but I made it look like he is smiling. Not a spooky ghost thing to do lol.
Pumpkins!

I had my all time favorite sugar cookie recipe bookmarked and somehow it isn't there anymore. I searched allrecipes.com hoping to find a new favorite but honestly, these cookies were horrible. I had never used royal icing before so they were more for practice than anything but still, it would've been nice for them to taste good! Oh well, my search for the perfect sugar cookie recipe continues...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...