Saturday, June 18, 2011

M.I.A Without a Cause

I have been absent for a while now and I really don't have any good reasons for it. I could tell you that the past few months have been extremely draining and challenging emotionally and physically. I could tell you that I haven't felt like myself in a long time. I could even tell you that I haven't baked anything while I have been absent from my blog because the very thought seems exhausting but I won't tell you any of those things because they aren't the kind of things that people want to hear about! Why would they? It is depressing! 

I will tell you that two of my best friends just found out they are pregnant! At the same time! It is so exciting and I am so happy for them but because one of them is keeping it under wraps, I won't go into great detail. However, she is having her first sonogram next week and is announcing it after that.... Yep, you can bet that I have a post planned for that.

I will also tell you that my cat Mally came home two weeks after she ran away...Pregnant. All six of her kittens are three weeks old. :)

Its all about babies in my crowd right now lol. And before anyone asks, no, I am not pregnant, just enjoying the amazing experience that my friends (and cat lol) are going through right now. I am living vicariously through all of them :)

See ya then :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...